The Musculoskeletal Mystery: How To Solve Your Pelvic Floor Symptoms
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
The Musculoskeletal Mystery: How To Solve Your Pelvic Floor Symptoms is a book that is a collection of information designed to help you feel less alone. It contains information that can change people’s lives, information aligned with the most current science and illuminated by the stories of real patients. Armed with the knowledge in this book, Ingrid’s patients have gained a growing understanding of their pelvic floor, pelvis, and beyond and this has transformed their relationship with their own bodies. Ingrid’s pelvic physical therapy patients inspire her with their progress every day. She hopes that sharing this information, empowers you to participate in your own healing journey to reach for and achieve your body’s own unique potential.
Authors: Ingrid Harm-Ernandes with Desert Harvest's own Heather Florio.
Ingrid Harm-Ernandes has been a physiotherapist for over 37 years and a Women’s Health specialist for over 25 years. She is board certified in Women’s Health (WCS) and Pelvic Floor Biofeedback. Working in the Duke University Health System since 2001, Ingrid treats a wide variety of pelvic patients in the Urogynecology and Physical Therapy clinics.
In addition to her clinical work, she is the co-director and mentor for the Women’s Health Physical Therapy Residency Program, responsible for the Women’s Health team program development, and participates in Pelvic Floor Disorders Network (PFDN) research projects.
Nationally, Ingrid has served on various committees for The American for Urogynecologic Society (AUGS). She also enjoys presenting on the importance of recognizing and assessing the pelvic musculoskeletal system. She has presented on pelvic physical therapy-related topics including sexual dysfunction, prolapse, pelvic pain, vulvar pain, urinary and fecal incontinence, and the mysteries of the musculoskeletal system for various national and international organizations. Ingrid lives in North Carolina with her husband, Greg, and son, Daniel.
All Books are non-returnable.
Please visit our Pelvic Health Glossary
Remeber you can contact us for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org. We do our best to return emails within 48 hours.
If you wish to return any item for a refund or exchange please do so within 28 days.
Please contact us at email@example.com and we can provide details of our shipping address.
We do not offer a free returns service and the cost of the return is down to the customer. When returning any items, we recommend that you use a recorded delivery service with a suitable level of insurance.
We do ask all products are returned to us within 28 days of receipt, in a saleable condition.
THE INTIMATE NATURE OF SOME OF OUR PRODUCTS MEAN WE CANNOT ACCEPT RETURNS IF THE PACKAGING PROTECTING THE INDIVIDUAL DEVICES HAS BEEN DAMAGED OR TAMPERED WITH IN ANYWAY. Items will be inspected for damage and if the seal on the protective packaging has been broken we cannot refund the item in question.
You are required to take reasonable care of items.
All returns must be in their original condition with the labels attached and in the original packaging. (Goods which are not returned in a saleable condition may be refused a refund or exchange).
All orders are subject to acceptance under Elgenia Health Ltd and pelvicrelief.co.uk standard terms and conditions.
We currently offer two UK mainland delivery options, please note the estimated delivery times assumes the item is in stock. We endeavour to dispatch your order within 24hrs.
UK Standard Delivery £3.95 – up to 5 working days
UK standard deliveries are typically charged at £3.95. All standard deliveries are typically sent using Royal Mail or APC and may take up to 5 working days.
UK Mainland Next Day Delivery £7.95
We use two methods of shipment for next day delivery depending on the item. The first is Royal Mail Special Delivery, which should be delivered before 1pm Monday-Friday (excluding Bank Holidays).
The second method is DPD and delivery will take place between 8am and 6pm Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays).
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS APPLY FOR NEXT DAY DELIVERY:
- Orders must reach our office by 12 noon the preceding day. Orders received after 12 noon may still be eligible for next day delivery although this is not always possible.
- Orders received between 12 noon on Thursdays and 12 noon on Fridays will be delivered on the following Monday. Orders received after 12 noon on Friday, or on Saturday or Sunday will be delivered on the following Tuesday.
- We endeavour to stock all products, however at busy times of the year and occasionally due to suppliers, there may be times when we are out of stock of a product and we shall advise you accordingly.
- All deliveries must be signed for by an adult over 18 years of age. If there is no one at the address the carriers will attempt delivery to a neighbour and obtain a signature – a card will be left at your address stating where the parcel has been left.
- Parcels can be left safe without a signature in a safe place, if requested, but from this point you the customer are liable for the goods and our carriers and Elgenia Health Ltd will no longer be responsible.
- Next day delivery is only available in mainland UK.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery however we will endeavour to reach this target and rarely experience any difficulties. In the event an item is not delivered we shall not be liable to refund the delivery charges.
Carrier deliveries may require a signature unless we are requested to leave the parcel safe – in this instance as soon as the driver has left the parcel it becomes your responsibility and we are not liable for either damage or missing parcels.
Applicable to some U.K. deliveries
If there is no one at the address the carriers may attempt delivery to a neighbour. This is an option that can be selected via the courier prior to delivery. If a parcel is delivered to a neighbour a card will be left at your address stating where the parcel has been left. If you do not want your parcel left with a neighbour please indicate this via the couriers website and leave a signed note explaining where the delivery may be left. This is done at your own risk. If it is not possible to do this, the parcel will be returned to your local branch for collection by you. A second delivery attempt is available upon your contacting the carrier within 5 working days of receiving the card and arranging this, after this the parcel will be returned to Elgenia Health Ltd, where a subsequent redelivery will be chargeable to you.
International shipping costs are provided as an estimate only, In the majority of cases the price illustrated below is correct. However, due to some destinations and the weight of some goods, this may vary – in this instance we shall contact you with a quote prior to dispatch.
The prices quoted on our website include VAT at the current rate. The website will automatically remove VAT on eligible items once delivery details are entered for orders being shipped outside the UK. Responsibility for local taxes and duties in the destination country, lie with you the customer. Please check likely import costs due in your local region before completing your purchase.
The international shipping costs are calculated according to the value and destination of your goods and will be calculated at the final checkout.
* We reserve the right to quote a higher delivery charge for orders containing unusually bulky or heavy items.
Additional note regarding Customs and Import fees
Customs clearance charges and fees may be payable on items/goods entering the destination country including the EU from the UK. These depend on the contents’ value.
Items sent to the EU are subject to VAT and duties in the EU. The value of goods thresholds are detailed below:
- Items valued at under €22 will remain part of the Low Value Consignment Relief (LVCR) Scheme for items sent to the EU and are not subject to VAT or duties until 1 July 2021 (subject to further extension date to be set by the EU).
- Items sent to the EU over €22 and below €150 may be taxed at the border and may incur a customs clearance/handling fee in the receiving country
- Items sent to the EU over €150 may attract VAT, customs duties and a clearance/handling fee
- The customs authorities in the destination country and the customs thresholds in place determine if charges are due on imported goods.
- The levels and thresholds of charges vary from country to country
We can’t be held responsible for any customs or import fees your country may charge. We declare the cost, weight and description of the contents to our courier at the time of dispatch and submit our customs data electronically to aid customs clearance.If you're still unsure on whether you'll be subject to customs fees, we'd recommend contacting your local customs office for more information before placing your order.
Further information on our warehouse and delivery service can be found in our Terms and Conditions.