Pelvic Health Physiotherapist

Physiotherapists who work with pregnancy, postnatal, pelvic pain and pelvic floor dysfunction are specialist practitioners who have the right skills, specific knowledge and training to assess and treat a range of conditions in the most appropriate way.

Many women and men’s health physiotherapists work in the NHS. Your GP will be able to advise you where your local specialist works and complete an NHS referral. 

To find your local NHS or private women and men's health physiotherapist you can contact The POGP (Pelvic, Obstetric, Gynaecological Physiotherapy Association).