Who designed these products?
Desert Harvest manufactures this unique products in the USA after founder; Iliana Brockman designed them following her diagnosis of Interstitial Cystitis in 1999.
Created with the patient in the forefront of her mind Iliana has created products that are made from high quality medical grade glass, are hypo-allergenic, non-porous, extremely strong and durable.
What is internal self massage?
Internal self massage is a way to release areas of tension (trigger points) in the pelvic floor muscles by massage and gentle pressure. The pelvic floor muscles can be accessed via intra-vaginal or intra-rectal massage. EZMagic allows many patients to successfully manage symptoms of pelvic floor muscle dysfunction and pain conditions by enabling access to hard to reach places. EZMagic is a curved dilator shaped perfectly for internal massage.
Resources to assist you in how to incorporate them into the self management of your condition includes Amy Stein’s book, ‘Heal Pelvic Pain’ and Heather Jeffcoat’s book ‘Sex Without Pain’. We also have a useful guide to internal self massage written by Amy Stein, DPT and answers to frequently asked questions by Gerard Greene, chartered physiotherapist.
However please always seek the advice of your healthcare professional for proper treatment of any medical condition. This is essential to ensure a correct diagnosis and guidance for treatment.
Can it be warmed or cooled?
EZMagic can be used at room temperature, warmed in water or cooled in a refrigerator before use.
Before warming or cooling products must be at room temperature.
Always test the temperature prior to each use by applying to a sensitive part of the skin e.g. underside of the wrist. Please be aware products may feel warmer or colder inside the vagina or rectum.
If overheated you must wait until product has cooled and temperature is tested before use.
How do I care for my EZMagic?
If product is dropped inspect for damage. If the product is damaged it must not be used. If product is cracked, broken, chipped, hairline crack, scratched or damaged do not use and please contact us at email@example.com for incidence reporting and return instructions.
How do I clean my EZMagic?
Clean prior to and after every use using warm water and a mild, non toxic hand soap for a minimum of 20 seconds.
Use a mild, non-toxic detergent. If a reaction to the soap is experienced change cleaning method and rinse product thoroughly.
Products are non-porous and hypoallergenic.
For easier insertion clean water can be used as a lubricant or we recommend our YES lubricants.
What precautions should I take?
As a condition of sale purchaser assumes full responsibility for the proper care and use of this product.
The purchaser must be the judge of when to use the product, the proper temperature and for how long. We always recommend seeking the advice of a healthcare professional before undertaking internal self massage for pelvic floor muscle dysfunction.
Are there any warnings or contraindications to use?
- Adult Use Only
- Clean prior to and after each use
- Do not insert alternately in the vagina and rectum without properly cleaning the product first
- Do not freeze
- Never subject to extreme changes in temperature
- Do not use when a tampon or a diaphragm is in place
- Do not use if there is a risk of an ascending infection (e.g. premature amniorrhexis during pregnancy, infection of the vagina)
- Do not use if you have injuries in your genital area, which have not yet healed
- Do not use if you are under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Do not sit or fall asleep when using products
- Do not use if you have unexplained vaginal or anal bleeding
Always seek medical advice before use if any of the following apply:
- You have a malignant disease in your genital area (e.g. cervical cancer)
- If you have any nerve damage or other diseases that reduce pain sensation in your genital area
- You are pregnant
- If you are a paraplegic
- If you have been diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis
- If painkillers that reduce the feeling of pain in the vaginal area have been administered
- If you have marked varicosity at the vaginal entrance (varicose veins)
Monitor use to check skin is not being irritated if using warm or cold temperatures
Insert to a comfortable depth and remember use should not be painful