Deciding on your lubricant
Whether you are deciding to use a lubricant for the first time or trying to decide which lubricant is right for you, there are so many different products on the market that it can be overwhelming.
Not all lubricants are good for your pelvic health
So, we have gone and done the hard work for you. Our research found that YES and Desert Harvest were 2 manufacturers we could trust.
We have researched the "nasties" and examined the science behind the slippy stuff. Some lubricants contain harmful ingredients that can truly harm your gynaecological health. Therefore we only ever recommend YES and Desert Harvest.
We want every woman to know exactly what they are putting in their body because it really can make the difference to your gynaecological health. Here are just some of the reasons why YES and Desert Harvest lubricants are the ones you should have in your cupboard:
- pH balanced for the vagina
- Osmotically matched to the vagina
- Supports the vaginal microbiome
- Recommended by healthcare professionals
- Hypoallergenic formulation
- Rapidly relieves dryness and discomfort
- Offers exceptional performance
- No silicone, glycerin or mineral oil
- Is composed of organic ingredients
- Nourishes the mucous membranes
- Sublime consistency
- Is as identical to nature as possible
- Does not expose the vagina to damaging synthetic chemicals
Using a lubricant is beneficial for sexual intimacy, for dilator use or when using a vibrator. YES OB is an oil based lubricant that is a superb emolient and can be used daily to sooth the vulva for comfort.
You can find out more and shop our full range of lubricants here.