There are many different organisations that can offer support for any medical concerns. All our products are used and recommended by healthcare professionals; if you have a concern about your health always talk to your GP who can refer you on to the appropriate specialist.

There are also Pelvic Health Physiotherapists (sometimes called Men’s or Women’s Health Physiotherapists) who treat many of the conditions we talk about on our site. To find a specialist physiotherapist local to you search at The Pelvic, Obstetric, Gynaecological Physiotherapy Association

Other organisation that can offer support include:

British Pain Foundation

Pelvic Pain Support Network

Pelvic Radiation Disease Association

International Pelvic Pain Society

The Vulval Pain Society

The Cystitis and Overactive Bladder Foundation

Endometriosis UK

The Bladder and Bowel Foundation

Women’s Health Concern

The Eve Appeal